In addition to the documents, webinars, and guidance provided by FIA, FIA PTG is collecting external resources for member firms working to implement MiFID II.
- ICE MiFID II/MiFIR Implementation Update
- ICE Identifier Admin User Guide: ICE's Identifier Admin is a new application that will allow for the creation of Short Codes for three of the new MiFID II order attributes (Execution within Firm, Investment Decision within Firm and Client).
- ICE Identifier Admin application: This new application provides the mechanism through which Members and their representatives setup and manage Short Codes for three of the new MIFID II order attributes (Execution within Firm, Investment Decision within Firm and Client). In addition, the application allows for the creation of a Compliance Profile which is a single identifier for all seven of the new MIFID II order attributes (three fields represented by Short Codes previously mentioned and Trading Capacity, Direct Electronic Access, Liquidity Provision Activity and Commodity Derivative Indicator).
- ICE MiFID II EU Position Reporting: The purpose of this document is to provide general information to Members on the reporting obligations pursuant to Article 58 of MiFID II.
- ICE ISIN Assignment Publication: In order to comply with the requirements of MiFID-II, all ESMA regulated clearable instruments will have unique International Securities Identification Numbers (ISIN’s) assigned and registered. This document describes the format and manner in which these assignments will be published by Intercontinental Exchange for active instruments.
- Revisions to ICE Block Trade Guidance: On Dec. 29, ICE updated the ICE Futures Europe Block Trades and Asset Allocations Guidance in contemplation of the implementation of MiFID II. The Guidance updates include a significant change to the layout of the ICE Block Policy. Each product group will have its own specified appendix containing the respective thresholds.
- ICE MiFIR Transaction Reporting: Collection of Data Relating to Orders and Transactions