Join FIA PTG
FIA PTG has strong relationships with legislators, regulators, and members of the media. By joining our association, you gain access to decision makers, thought leaders, and resources. You also join your voice to one of the strongest advocates for transparent, fair market access.
Why Join FIA PTG
As an association, FIA PTG serves its members by:
- Providing a forum for principal trading firms to identify and discuss issues facing the community
- Defining common positions on public policy issues and advancing the group’s collective interests
- Improving public awareness of the beneficial role proprietary trading firms play in markets
- Promoting cost-effective, transparent access to U.S. and foreign markets
In addition, as associate members of FIA, FIA PTG members are eligible for FIA benefits including access to industry working groups, member publications, and discounted attendance at premiere industry conferences. Visit the FIA member benefits page to learn more, and contact Joanna Mallers for the fee schedule.
How to Join FIA PTG
To join FIA PTG, firms must apply for associate membership with FIA.
Complete the membership application (available here) in its entirety.
- Sponsorship: Two sponsors are required: one member of the FIA board of directors and one executive with an FIA FCM member.
- Submit the Application and the Sponsorship forms, along with a one-paragraph overview of the firm applying for membership, directly to Joanna Mallers at firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.
- Do not send payment until you have been notified that your membership application has been approved.